Whether you are a first time buyer, or have a house to sell, as one of the premier Estate Agents in Banbridge & the County Down area. Sawyers & Co are able to offer sound, professional advice on all aspects of selling and buyng Northern Ireland property. What this means is simply, peace of mind!
Thinking of buying a property in County Down?
Feel free to call Saywers & Co to discuss your requirements with one of our team of specialist negotiators or alternatively view our stock of Northern Ireland property from the convenience of your own home via this web site.
Thinking of selling a property in County Down?
Sawyers & Co, one of the established estate agents in Northern Ireland, will give your property maximum exposure - we'll advertise it in our branch on the high street, in the press, in our mailing lists and on this website. Our online database will enable your Northern Ireland property to be seen by thousands of potential buyers around the UK who can arrange viewings. Online Buyers will also see your home on one of the UK's leading property websites. As one of the premier estate agents in Northern Ireland, we also provide a personal and professional service which is second to none.
The Benefits of Using Sawyers & Co:
- If you are thinking of selling, we'll give you a free, no obligation property valuation
- Estate agents in Northern Ireland provide a fee based service. Our fees are competitive and offer great value for money.
- We will match you with buyers who have similar timescales, ie. if you're not in a hurry to sell we'll find buyers who aren't in a hurry to move.
- We provide a straightforward package with no hidden costs or charges.
- Sawyers & Co maintain a database of registered buyers. Your property details will be mailed to a comprehensive list of interested parties. Your buyer could already be on our list.
- Our sales team will phone registered buyers to encourage them to view your property.
- Selling at auction - find out if this is likely to be the best way to sell your home, and get comprehensive information on how to go about it.
- All offers on your property will be passed on to you by phone and then confirmed in writing within 48 hours.
- Once you've accepted an offer, we'll keep working to make sure your move is as smooth and quick as possible.
- We will liaise with your conveyancer and all the other people involved, monitoring progress right up to the point where you exchange contracts.
- Buying as well? Let Sawyers & Co, the premier estate agents in Northern Ireland, help you buy a new home
If you are looking to sell your property and intend to use one of the estate agents in Northern Ireland, choose Sawyers & Co. Contact us now by phone or email.
Why choose us to sell your County Down property?
There are may benefits for choosing Sawyers & Co when it comes to renting your property. Here are just a few:
- No obligations Free Consultation.
- Competitive Fees.
- Your Property is Marketed Extensively.
- References are obtained from all prospective Tenants.
- We complete all Tenancy Agreements, Housing Benefits Applications Forms and collect Deposits.
- We accompany viewings to your property.
- Dedicated maintenance team for cost effective and speedy repairs.
- Advice on Energy Performance Certificates and Rental Regulations.
- Your Rental Property advertised in our highly prominent showroom and on the internet.
We specialise in all aspects of Farm Sales and Letting, covering a wide geographical area. Some excellent land prices have been achieved for both small and large farms. Sawyers & Co are now well placed to provide Vendors with advice on how to maximise the sale proceeds from their increasingly valuable land assets.
Sawyers & Co carry out Antique and Fine Art, Plant and Machinery, Liquidation and Clearance Sales, Small Holdings and Cottages by Public Auction.
Additional Services we provide on a day to day basis include:
- New Developments
- Building Sites
- Land and New Houses
- Lettings including Tenant Search and Management
- Mortgage Valuations
- Red Book Valuations
- Probate and Tax Valuations
- Matrimonial and Private Valuations
Property is about you the Vendor and when selling our home and making the biggest purchase of your life, you need a company that has your best interests at heart and knows what they are doing. We do and our experienced and professional staff have successfully helped thousands of clients make the right move since 1983.