|Address||55 Ringsend Road, Banbridge|
- A beautifully presented Detached Split level bungalow situated in an elevated site enjoying delightful views over open countryside. The property is situated only minutes from Banbridge town centre , Banbridge outlet and the A1 ideal for those commuting to Lisburn, Sprucefield, Belfast and the South. The deceptively spacious accommodation has been finished to an extremely high specification and benefits from numerous expensive features and extras which are sure to appeal to the discerning purchaser. Adaptable in layout and design to suit a variety of family requirements the property with a modest outlay may be easily adapted to create a self contained accommodation for an elderly person or student. With nothing to do but move in and enjoy an early inspection is highly recomended.
- Three Reception Rooms, Conservatory, Four Generous Bedrooms.
- Excellent Cottage Cream fitted Kitchen with Integrated Electrical Appliances including a recently installed Rangemaster Ceramic Range.
- Generous Size Utility Room with Excellent Range of fitted units, Cooker Space, Plumbed for Automatic Washing Machine, Tumble Drier Space.
- Ground Floor Cloaks with W/c and Wash Hand Basin.
- Spacious Bathroom with Coloured Suite.
- Mahogany Internal Doors, Skirtings and Architraves.
- Mahogany Double Glazed Window Frames.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Detached Double Garage 22’5” x 22’4”.
- Delightful Gardens laid to lawn well stocked with a profusion of maturing specimen shrubs and trees.
- Gated Entrance to Tarmac Driveway with Spacious Forecourt.
Accommodation: Open Porch with mahogany tongue and groove ceiling with recessed eye ball down lighting.
Mahogany Panel Hall Door with double glazed side panels to bright spacious reception hall with cornice to ceiling and centre ceiling rose.
Mahogany double doors to:-
Drawing Room: 22’0” x 14’0” (6.69m x 4.28m). Feature marble fire surround, wired for wall lights, television
point, attractive bay window, cornice to ceiling and centre ceiling rose.
Mahogany double doors to:-
Dining Room: 11’8” x 11’8” (3.57m x 3.57m). Cornice to ceiling and centre ceiling rose. Double glazed sliding doors to:-
Conservatory: 10’9” x 13’0” (3.29m x 4.00m) at widest point. Ceiling fan light, wired for uplighters, two radiators and tile floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio.
Family Rooms: 19’0” x 11’5” (5.80m x 3.49m). Feature marble fire surround with granite inset and hearth, wired for
wall lights and television point.
Kitchen/Dining: 17’5” x 11’8” (5.32m x 3.55m). Excellent range of Cottage Cream high and low level units with ample worktops, two glazed double door display cupboards with recessed low voltage down lighting concealed strip light Franke bowl and half stainless sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster ceramic Range incorporated in matching housing with extractor hood and fan, Hotpoint integrated dishwasher, Electrolux integrated fridge, recessed low voltage down lighting, spot lighting, partial wall tiling and tile floor.
Study/Bedroom: 14’10” x 10’0” (4.52m x 3.04m).
Utility Room: 12’4” x 9’5” (3.76m x 2.88m) at widest point. Generous range of laminate high and low level units with ample worktops, additional built in double door storage cupboards with single radiator, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space, stainless steel extractor hood and fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble drier space, spot lighting, partial wall tiling and vinyl floor.
W/c Compartment: Ivory coloured suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, half tiled walls and tile floor.
Rear Hall: 7’8” x 9’4” (2.36m x 2.85m). Range of fitted storage cupboards and vinyl tile floor.
Bedroom 1: 15’4” x 11’10” (4.68m x 3.61m). Excellent range of built in robes with top boxes, matching bedsid cabinets and dressing table.
Bedroom 2: 15’4” x 11’10” (4.68m x 3.62m) at widest point. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: 11’10” x 11’8” (3.61m x 3.57m). Built in double wardrobe.
Bathroom: 10’0” x 8’0” (3.03m x 2.42m). Deluxe Indian Ivory suite comprising generous size corner bath , low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower quadrant with Mira Sport shower, fully tiled walls and tile floor.
Landing: Built in storage space on landing, cornice to ceiling and centre ceiling rose.
Detached Double Garage: 22’5” x 22’4” (6.83m x 6.82m). Two up and over doors, recently installed central heating boiler, fitted high and low level cupboards, light and power.
W/c Compartment: White suite comprising close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted heater, half tiled walls and tile floor.
Lean to Aluminium Greenhouse: 15’0” x 8’6” (4.57m x 2.06m).
Delightful front, side and rear gardens laid to lawn with well laid out shrub beds stocked with a profusion of maturing shrubs and trees. Generous south facing paved patio area. Double gate entrance with tarmac driveway to generous forecourt and parking at side. Water tap.