|Address||138A Lacken Road, Ballyward, Castlewellan|
|Price||Asking price £247,000|
Located in a delightful rural location with views of the Mourne Mountains this recently constructed Detached Chalet property will appeal to many.
Extending to c.2910 sqft this deceptively spacious home is situated on a c 0.7 Acre Site and is within easy commuting distance of Castlewellen Newry, Banbridge, Dromore.
Ground Floor: Reception Hall, Lounge, Family/Dining/Kitchen, Sun Room, Utility Room, 1 Bedrooms, Bathroom.
First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Ensuite , Shower Room.
Exterior: Integral Garage with Insulated Automated Door.
Floor Plans and Specification Overleaf.
* uPVC double glazed windows with lockable handles
* White 4 or 6 panel internal doors.
* 6” white moulded skirting and 4” white moulded
* High specifications wall and roofspace insulations.
* Comprehensive electrical layout with generous supply
of power points.
* External lighting on dwelling.
* Telephone points in hall and master bedroom as
* Smoke alarms installed as standard.
* Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
* Gravel driveways and paths.
* Gardens levelled and top soiled.
* Condensing oil fired boiler with pressurised system
* Architects Certificate upon Completion.
PC SUMS: £11,000 to cover kitchen, utility room, sanitary ware and fireplace.
£3000 (Remainder of 10% deposit payable on signing contract within 6 weeks).
From Ballyroney take the Lacken Road for 4.5 miles and the property is on the left hand side.